- Go Fashion is one of the largest women’s bottom-wear brands in India that sells under the brand name Go Colors.
- The grey market premium (GMP) picked up on November 25 to ₹425 from ₹350 a day before.
- Analysts are bullish on the prospects for Go Fashion and its future expansion plans.
The allotment status for Go Fashion’s initial public offering (IPO) will be announced today, November 25.
Go Fashion is one of the largest women’s bottom-wear brands in India that sells under the brand name Go Colors. The company has received an overwhelming response from retail investors and the issue was oversubscribed by 135 times.
The grey market premium (GMP) — price at which the shares are being traded in the grey market — of Go Fashion’s shares had been falling since the last couple of days. The GMP, however, picked up on November 25 to ₹425 from ₹350 a day before.
|Qualified institutional investors||100.73 times|
|Non-institutional investors||262.08 times|
Analysts are bullish on the prospects for Go Fashion and its future expansion plans. Stock brokerage firms had recommended a subscribe rating on the stock.
“It has acted as a “category creator” for bottom-wear and has leveraged its first mover advantage to create a direct-to-consumer brand with a diversified and differentiated range of premium products at competitive prices, from ₹225 to ₹1,599,” Anand Rathi, in a report, said.
The IPO of the firm opened on November 17 and closed on November 22, at a price range of ₹655-₹690 per share. The lot size was 21 shares, costing ₹14,490.
Go Fashion intended to raise ₹1,013.6 crore with this IPO.
Here is how to check Go Fashion’s IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Go Fashion’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Go Fashion’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
India to get 6G by 2023 end or 2024, India’s Communications minister says while the country still waits for 5G rollout
Besides crypto, these are the major bills that will be introduced in the winter session of the Parliament
Gu, Neymar, Asher-Smith among Olympians at Paris Fashion Week 2023
Where Were You for the Big Bang? The Palais Galliera Considers the Pivotal Fashion Year of 1997
Victoria’s Secret fashion show to return with ‘new version’